QUESTIONS & CONCERNS: CONTACT JOHN ALLEN, Director, Office of Mental Health, Office of Consumer Affairs, Central Office Staff, 44 Holland Avenue, Albany, New York 12229, Phone: (518) 473-6579, Fax: (518) 474-8998.
1. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO They’re Buried Where? by Seth Voorhees.
2. Cemetery Information at the NYS Office of Mental Health.
3. New York State Hospitals, Custodial Institutions & Cemetery Projects.
4. S2514-2013 – NY Senate Open Legislation – Relates to patients interred at state mental health hospital cemeteries – New York State Senate.
5. NEW HIPAA UPDATE March 2013!
BLOG POSTS ABOUT GENEALOGY FROM NEWEST TO OLDEST:
PUTMAN / PUTNAM – Dutch Roots – 8.10.2012
My 8th Great-Grandmother – The Witch of Hartford, Connecticut – 7.19.2012
What’s In A Name? – 7.17.2011
Here are some great genealogy websites to get you started on your search!
CLICK ON THE RED LINKS! (Page Created 8.2.2012)
The Inmates of Willard 1870 to 1900, A Genealogy Resource