QUESTIONS & CONCERNS: CONTACT JOHN ALLEN, Director, Office of Mental Health, Office of Consumer Affairs, Central Office Staff, 44 Holland Avenue, Albany, New York 12229, Phone: (518) 473-6579, Fax: (518) 474-8998.
1. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO They’re Buried Where? by Seth Voorhees.
2. Cemetery Information at the NYS Office of Mental Health.
3. New York State Hospitals, Custodial Institutions & Cemetery Projects.
4. S2514-2013 – NY Senate Open Legislation – Relates to patients interred at state mental health hospital cemeteries – New York State Senate.
5. NEW HIPAA UPDATE March 2013!
BLOG POSTS ABOUT GENEALOGY FROM NEWEST TO OLDEST:
PUTMAN / PUTNAM – Dutch Roots – 8.10.2012.
My 8th Great-Grandmother – The Witch of Hartford, Connecticut – 7.19.2012.
What’s In A Name? – 7.17.2011.
Memorial Service for Connecticut’s Witch Trial Victims 5.26.2017.
Here are some great genealogy websites to get you started on your search!
CLICK ON THE RED LINKS! (Page Created 8.2.2012)
The Inmates of Willard 1870 to 1900, A Genealogy Resource